Divi Training for website editors with sites built in WordPress using the popular Divi page builder.
This step-by-step video course will enable business owners, marketing staff and website editors learn how to update a site that's been handed over from their developer.
This is NOT a course to learn how to build a website. This IS a course for how to edit a site that has already been developed.
Step by step video lessons, including
- How to log in and out
- How to change your password
- Understanding the WordPress dashboard
- How to update text using the Divi Visual Editor
- How to update text using the Divi Text Editor (cogwheel)
- Image aspect ratio
- Image sizes
- How to replace images
- Creating a new page by copying an existing one
- Creating a blog article
- Creating columns by adding or removing rows and sections
- Adding or removing modules
- Adding or removing pages from the navigation menu
- Adding pdf's
- Adding links
- Updating software and running back-ups
Lessons come with written .pdf training documents with screenshots to complement video tutorials.
Webinars and group video coaching sessions are scheduled in from time to time.
Before you enrol in the course we have a chat to find out if this Divi Training is a good option for you. Book your free, no obligation phone call to find out if this training is right for you and your website.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING BEST SUITED TO?
Typical students for this course are business owners and marketing or communications staff who have the job of editing their website. The site has typically already been built by a website developer and now has been handed over to the business for them to update content.
This training starts at the very beginning. No prior knowledge or previous experience in editing websites or WordPress sites is required.
Ability to use a computer and be confident with editing text, for example using Microsoft Word, is assumed.
Confidence and experience in browsing the internet is assumed. The free bonus video will assist beginners who need extra help in understanding browsers.
Ability to use, and have access to image software, like Photoshop or Canva, is beneficial. The image lessons will use a few free online tools to assist those who don't have this software.
If you who have experience in editing websites, including WordPress, you will benefit from the course. You can skip the early videos.
Purchase Divi Course
At the end of this training you will be able to
- Confidently navigate the WordPress Dashboard
- Remove, add and update text
- Bold and format text
- Add links
- Understand the importance of image re-sizing
- Upload images
- Understand how to add buttons, testimonials and videos
- Create a new blog article
- Create new rows on existing pages
- Create a new page
- Remove a page
Other courses available
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Advertising
- Facebook and Instagram
- Brainstorm Your Website (what to write)
- Email Marketing with MailChimp
Popular plug-ins and Divi functionality will be added to the course as demand grows, including
- Projects and Portfolios
- Team and Staff Profiles
Fiona I attended your workshop and found it informative and easy to follow. You have a great teaching style and I took away practical steps to put into place. Thanks again.
WHAT THIS COURSE WON'T GIVE YOU
This course does not
- Show you how to build a website from scratch
- Cover how to install or configure plug-ins
- Use the Gutenberg Editor (although helpful tips will be shared)
Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Elegant Themes.